Tuesday 19 October 2010

OCA Drawing 1

I found art when my youngest daughter took art as one of her GCSE subjects. I began using pencils to copy other works from books that I had purchased finding that I was able to reproduce drawings that actually looked similar to the object in question.
The techniques I have used in drawing to date have been limited and I’m hoping to gain insight into new mediums and to find a style I’m confident with.
I have completed a short photography course with Open University this year and achieved a pass with 74%. (Sure I could have done better!)
I've almost finished a home study course on painting and drawing with The London College of Arts, then discovered OCA at Art in Action in July and applied to study for a degree in October 2010.
Working full-time, I will be studying around my commitments and hope to be able to complete the required work on the Drawing 1, 3 levels of painting and 3 levels of photography necessary to graduate.
I’ve spent a lot of time looking art the OCA web site, blogs and reading about learning logs and feel ready to start learning!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment