1. an understanding of the use of colour
2. an understanding of the most appropriate choice of medium for the subject and skill in using it
3. the ability to set an interesting composition
4. variety in mark-making, depth, contrast and tone
5. accuracy and a demonstrable understanding of form
The following sketches and colour experiments helped to make a final selection for my final piece.
|Final piece for assignment two. Still life in oil pastel on A2 pastel paper.|
If there was one thing I would change, it would be the angle in which I sat to enable the horizontal line of the table to the wall to be straight across the page rather than being at an angle.